This Confidentiality Policy (hereinafter referred to as “the Policy”) regulates the process of handling User Personal Data, and applies to all Personal Data that COLVIR SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Site Administrator”) may receive from an Internet User (hereinafter referred to as “the User”) in the course of the User accessing the website at https://www.colvir.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”).
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 This Policy is applicable to all information that the Site Administrator may receive with regard to Site visitors.
1.2 This Policy defines:
- The purposes of Personal Data processing;
- The scope of Personal Data processing;
- The procedures for and conditions of Personal Data processing.
1.3 Access to the https://www.colvir.com/ Site by the User signifies acceptance by the User of the terms and conditions of this Policy. In the event the User does not accept the terms and conditions of this Policy, the User must stop accessing the Site.
1.4 In this Policy, the following terms shall be interpreted as stated below:
- Personal Data shall mean any information that directly or indirectly relates to a User of the https://www.colvir.com/.
- Site Administrator shall mean COLVIR SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- Processing of Personal Data shall mean any action (operation), or combination of actions (operations) performed by the Site Administrator, with or without the use of automation facilities on Personal Data including capture, recording, systematization, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access to), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, removal of Personal Data.
- Automatic Processing of Personal Data shall mean Processing of Personal Data using computer facilities.
- Confidentiality of Personal Data shall mean the requirement not to allow distribution of such Personal Data without first securing the consent of the Personal Data subject, or without some other legal basis that is mandatory for compliance with by the System Administrator, as well as for any other person granted access to such Personal Data.
- User shall mean a legally capable individual who has reached the age of legal competence in accordance with the Russian Federation law, and who makes use of the https://www.colvir.com/ Site in his/her own interests, or acts on behalf of a legal entity that he/she represents.
- Confidentiality Policy shall mean this document together with any modifications and addenda hereto available on the Web https://www.colvir.com/politika-konfidencialnosti.
- Provision of Personal Data shall mean actions aimed at disclosure of Personal Data to a particular individual or a particular group of individuals.
- Cookie Files shall mean a small data fragment sent from the web server and stored on the User’s computer, that the web client, or web browser will each time send to the web server as part of the HTTP query when trying to open a page at the respective site.
- IP address shall mean the unique address of a computer network node set up in accordance with the IP protocol.
2. THE PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1 The purpose of processing the Personal Data of a User is to facilitate provision to that User of access to data and services available at the https://www.colvir.com/ Site.
2.2 The Site Administrator shall process only those Personal Data that are necessary to support Site operations and provide Site access to the User including without limitation as follows:
- To facilitate processing of incoming queries from the User to the Site Administrator;
- To facilitate initiation of User feedback through population by the User of appropriate forms at the Site;
- To facilitate perfecting by the User of a subscription to receive news items from the Site;
- To facilitate provision to the User of effective Customer and technical support in the event of the User encountering any problems related to using the Site;
- To facilitate entry by the User of comments on the activities of the Site Administrator by populating appropriate forms at the Site;
- To facilitate submission by the User of his/her CV when applying for a vacancy in the Site Administrator’s company.
3. THE SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1 The Site Administrator shall process two types of User data:
3.1.1 Data that the User has personally provided to the Site Administrator in the course of accessing the Site:
- Full name and surname;
- Phone number;
- E-mail Address.
3.1.2 Technical data automatically captured by the Site software with the User’s consent while the User is accessing the Site:
- IP adress;
- Cookie files.
By accessing the Site the User agrees to the Processing of his/her Personal Data. Hereinafter the above listed data are jointly referred to by the single “Personal Data” term.
3.2 The Site Administrator may make use of cookie files and other similar technologies (web beacons, device identifiers, pixel programs, etc.) for the purposes of User device identification, provision and personalization of access to the Site and its associated services, performing analysis of Site utilization by the User, distribution of target advertisements, and fraud prevention. In the event the User does not wish the Site Administrator to collect his/her technical information by making use of cookie files, the User must cease accessing the Site, or prohibit storing of cookies on his/her device used to access the Site by setting up his/her web browser accordingly. The User should however bear in mind that Site services leveraging this technology may prove unavailable.
3.3 Personal Data shall be treated as confidential except in those cases where the User has voluntarily published the data for general access in the Site comments
4. THE PROCEDURES FOR AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
4.1 The Site Administrator shall only process Personal Data provided such Personal Data have been populated by the User independently and/or submitted via special forms published at the https://www.colvir.com/ Site.
4.2 The User accepts this Policy and agrees to processing of his/her Personal Data by placing a tick in the field captioned: “I give to Colvir Software Solutions my consent for processing my Personal Data in accordance with the Policy “.
4.3 Security of Personal Data processed by the Site Administrator shall be ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical steps needed to meet in full the requirements of the Personal Data protection legislation in force from time to time.
4.4 The Site Administrator shall ensure Personal Data safety and shall take all feasible steps to prevent access to Personal Data by unauthorized persons.
4.5 In the event inaccuracies are found in Personal Data, the User can update his/her Personal Data independently by sending a notification to the Site Administrator via e-mail addressed to email@example.com marking it as “Personal Data Update”.
4.6 Personal Data Processing is not subject to a time limit. A User may withdraw his/her consent to Personal Data Processing at any point in time by sending a notification to the Site Administrator via e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org marking it as “Personal Data Processing Consent Withdrawal”.
5. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
5.1 A User may obtain clarifications for any points of interest to the User with respect to his/her Personal Data Processing by contacting the Site Administrator an via e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
5.2 A freely accessible current version of the Policy is available on the Web at https://www.colvir.com/politika-konfidencialnosti.
5.3 The Site Administrator may amend and/or supplement this Policy without Users’ consent. The new Policy shall come into force and effect from the time of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new Policy version.
Copying, distribution (including such distribution by copying to other Sites and /or Web resources), or any other use of objects published at the Site are prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from the Site Administrator.